Friday, November 17, 2017

I FEEL THE ECHO - RESET

This blog is the re-set of the discontinued blog I FEEL THE ECHO

There will be mainly new postings but some from I FEEL THE ECHO will be re-posted, especially Southern All Stars who are still as popular as ever. I also plan to re-rip some of theirs and other CDs in FLAC format - I have been really lazy ass about this for the longest time.

As I will be really busy for the next three-four weeks I am unsure as to when I will being to start posting. Furthermore, I need to customize the page etc but will do so as we move along - unless I get really lazy.

Nevertheless,  watch this space for good music to come - I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my friend, good luck with the blog, I will continue to accompany you.

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jun, thank you, as always, for your support. Thanks much for the music that you have been posting. Look forward to more great music from you. A happy happy new year and a great 2018 to you.

      Delete

Followers